Ever wanted to know what goes through your brain when you see a new business logo in your mind…? Well check out the infographic below!
If you used to read novels like Enid Blyton’s “Famous five”, you would know what this is about. Have you ever wanted a hidden passage or a hidden room in your home? Oh, I would love to have one in my home. I used to plan one in my mind when my house was under construction (Another wish that never came true) Well, I did see one secret stair case behind a cupboard in a room’s corner in my aunt’s old house. She told me how awesome it was to visit that house. I can imagine that.
I have collected pictures of such secret rooms and passages through web. Let’s have a look at them.
1. A Narnia Closet.
3. Hide your favorite car below gravel.
4. I love this rooms below floorboard thing!
5. I want to jump in this one.
6. Ok. Now this is amazing.
7. Slide to a secret room without any one knowing.
8. This staircase opens into a secret room.
9. Hidden staircase behind functional cabinets.
While I was picking which pictures to post, these things still make me want them. They are mouthwatering! Seriously 😛
1. A big real looking kitchen set
Oh my God! Who can’t want such a thing? I saw a similar kitchen set in one of my family member’s house and I cried all the way back home. Mom still remembers that day. I mean wouldn’t you cry if you’d see something like this and can’t have it.
Then, when I grew up I helped my sister to buy a kitchen set like this one.
Well, I did got a scooty. But it was for children and I was 13 something. (Doesn’t mean that I didn’t ride it but its handle broke off when I did 😛 )
3- A motor car
Still want it!!!
Oh, how I loved skating! But at that time we had no skating clubs around. But the unfair thing is that my sister and brother have roller skates and they learned roller skating at a skating club. Where were you when I needed you skating club?
Do you have any such wishes that weren’t fulfilled?
Well, I can’t actually decide whether this animal is amazing or creepy.
This octopus can mimic around 50 different species of animals. It takes the form of a predator of the animal which tries to hunt it down. They have great memories and remember the predators of an area. They have been observed mimicking plenty of other animals including stingrays, sea snake, jellyfish, and starfish. Not only do they copy the movements but they also turn their bodies to those colors so that they will fit the description well.
Now tell is this picture funny or creepy!
Can happen right?
P.S. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-LTWFnGmeg
A couple of days ago I heard an actor of a Turkish drama (dubbed in Urdu) saying “You know, a chewing gum takes 150 years to degrade.” My response was “What?” and then the stupid guilty feeling appeared because I had chewed 3 gums in the morning. I know, I know. We all like to have a chewing gum once in a while. But see the difference between you and me is that I am becoming an environmentalist and this puts more burden on my shoulders.
Well, enough of the chit chat. Lets get back to the problem part. (I thought of adding an info-graphic here and put myself at ease. But I have been doing so for days. It seems kind of unfair to me. So, if you get bored with the sciency stuff, there is an infographic at the end of this post.)
- According to Canadian research, vinyl acetate, which is used to manufacture the polyvinyl acetate in gum base, is a toxic substance and should not be used in food products.
Chewing gum does however contain other ingredients that you may wish to think twice about before putting in your mouth.
- One of these is the preservative butylated hydroxyanisol (BHA.) BHA has shown carcinogenicity in animals and is considered as a human carcinogen.
- Then there are those artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and acesulfame K. During storage and when heated aspartame quickly breaks down into its component parts, each of which is considered toxic. Aspartame’s two major constituents, phenylalanine and aspartic acid, can cause brain damage at high doses. Even at the low levels permitted in foods, aspartame can be toxic to people with the disease phenylketonuria (PKU), which is why the UK’s Food Standards Agency requires food containing asparteme labeled as ‘contains a source of phenylalanine’.
- Acesulfame K has been shown to be carcinogenic to animals, which means it may also be a cancer risk in humans.
- One of the biggest problems is that most chewing gums are non-biodegradable (that is they are not decomposed easily by living organisms.)
But as far as I am searching, I have observed that some gums, which are being manufactured nowadays, are biodegradable and non-toxic. So, good news you don’t have to leave gum. Just check the ingredients before you buy it.
And here is the infographic you have been waiting for.
Big Animal? Extinct? Dinosaurs.
Well, that is correct, but there were many big animals that are now extinct.
Most of the huge animals disappeared after human beings came into being. The reason of extinction was over hunting (but some human lovers’ say the reasons were over ill and over chill).
I have collected the names and pictures of some of these huge animals.
P.S. I don’t know why I selected that heading. I know it is wrong,but it sounds so right :-P.
I have prepared an infographic for you so that learning about this sea can be made easier. I was shocked to know about this sea’s deterioration and current size. This is the result of our carelessness in the use of the resources gifted to us by God.
I never knew that our bitter lemon fruit has such a long list health benefits. I used to like lemons before (I love the bitter taste of them), but after acknowledging the benefits of lemons, I like them even more.
Lemon has the power to control and cure a wide range of health problems. Not only it can help you to deal with health issues, but also it can amplify your beauty. The following pictures illustrate most of the health benefits of lemon (Citrus × limon).