Assalam, hi, anneyonhaseyo, konnichiwa and sawatdikap! So..Umm..I don’t know where to begin…I have so much to say and I don’t know if anybody cares about it or not…but I thought I should offer my explanation for not posting anything in a while by writing a post for the coming year. So, first of all happy new year! May God help you in achieving all your rightful aims and wishes!
Here are few of the things I did last year;
- I graduated (well almost since we didn’t have a graduation ceremony)
- Maybe I am sharing this for the first time but I am competing for a gold medal in bachelors (though I cant say something for sure because my competitor and I have same CGPA I think…She is a very good friend of mine and is also a blogger @meena114)
- I actually prepared and presented a dissertation. Working in lab was amazing. Love chemistry (I also follow chemistry lovers on facebook :-D) The routine was quite hectic during the thesis!
- I did not read any novels.
- I made many new friends.
- I learned how to party in a chemistry lab :-D.
- I learned that sealing the lid of soft drink bottles with parafilm can help keeping the drink fresh :-D. One of my most favorite things in lab.
- In this year, I shifted from American and Indian shows to Thai dramas and then to Korean dramas and other thingies. I love Korean culture because its a little bit similar to Pakistani culture.
- I tried to learn some Thai and Korean. Hmm, I think I can do some basic stuff.
- I have also started reading webtoons!
- I cooked for others and became head home cleaner :-P.
- Ah..This list wont end!
- Oh, how can I forget I took admission in the same university as before for doing M. Phil in Environmental Sciences (chemistry)
- and that for the first I found a world famous celebrity with the same birth day/month/year as mine. As you may have guessed I was super excited and the testing for similar personality began!I was also going to mention the goals I have for 2018, but I think the readers might get bored.
So, that’s all. Thank you, xiexie, khop kun kha and gumabsabneida for reading this post!
P.S: Reading subtitles has ruined my english. These days I say things like “Don’t remember. Long ago.” Huh! Also, I feel like a kid today. I know its a very childish post.