I tried out this amazing recipe today. This chocolate mug cake was easy to make and very delicious to eat. I loved this recipe because I didn’t have to use my gas oven, which either half cooks or burns cakes when I try to cook them properly. This cake is made in a microwave oven.
4 Tablespoon flour
4 Tablespoons of milk
4 Tablespoons of oil
4 Tablespoons of sugar
2 Tablespoon cocoa
3 Teaspoon chocolate chips (optional)
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract (some even add jam but I didn’t add the last two ingredients)
1. First mix all the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.
Tip: Remember use castor sugar or powered sugar.
2. Now add egg in it and then add milk and oil.
3. Mix the batter thoroughly.
4. Place this coffee mug in microwave oven. Set the power at 1000W for 3 minutes.
5. Take out the coffee mug and cool it. Then serve.
Tip: You have to balance the amount of sugar added.For example, I had to add 5 tbs. because I was’nt adding any chocolate chips.